Monday 14 April 2014

Evening Skincare Routine!


Hi all!
A few posts ago, I shared my morning skincare routine with you and today I bring to you what I do in the evening to remove my make up, cleanse, moisturise etc etc...

Before I start I should tell you that my skin is very combination and quite sensitive. It gets oily on my nose and cheeks and can also get dry depending on how it's feeling especially around my eyes. (Something I probably should have said in my morning skin care post too)

Firstly I use the much raved about Bioderma. This is a Micellar solution that is so effective at removing make up, even stubborn eye make up, and it feels like water on the skin!

I go in for a cleanse with the Liz Earle cleanse and polish Hot Cloth Cleaner (what a mouthful), which is the same cleanser that I use in the morning. You buff the cream onto dry skin and "polish" off with a hot, damp muslin cloth and it leaves my skin feeling clean and soft.

I use the hero product La Roche Posay, Effaclar Duo which again is talked about a lot in the blogging world so I won't ramble on too much about it except to say it is amazing.

I am currently using the Soap and Glory "Wish upon a jar" as my evening moisturiser, it's quite thick and rich, I am not sure if I am completely in love with this product but it is doing the job for now.

I apply the Clinique "All about eyes" eye cream, which is a lightweight gel/cream hybrid product that I am really enjoying at the moment. I have the small sample size that I got free with some other Clinique products recently.

This last step I don't do every day but when my lips are feeling a bit scaly and gross, I use the Lush Popcorn lip scrub which I have written about in this post here.

So that's it for my routine at the moment, I'm sure extra products will be added here and there in the future but for now this routine agree with my skin.

You can see my morning skincare routine here!

Thank you for reading!
Vicky
xo



4 comments:

  1. I definitely need an eye cream!! Is this one good?
    Great post :)
    Little Beauty Blog
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! :)
      It's quite good but i'm not completely in love with it, I don't think I like the gel like texture but it is moisturising and you only need the tiniest bit so it lasts for ages as well. I have noticed a difference in the puffiness of my eyes when I wake up too!
      But I have heard good reviews on the Kiehl's eye cream with avocado so I think I may try that one next! :)
      x

      Delete
  2. Great post!!
    I'm glad you're loving La Roche Posay's Effaclar Duo I wish it was good for my skin it made me breakout so much it was crazy!
    xo Holly xo

    http://hollydolly88.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really!? I have only heard good things about it, have you written a post about it? :) It's a shame it didn't work for you, it's so hyped up! :(

      Glad you enjoyed my post, thank you for reading!! :)

      Vicky xx

      Delete