Monday 5 May 2014

Dissappointing Product -- Soap and Glory

Hello everyone,

Firstly I'd like to give an apology for my lack of posts last week! My revision got a bit overwhelming so I couldn't find the time in between break downs...

But anyway, I am back this week with disappointing products and both of them are from soap and glory! I will show you one today and one on Friday - see if you can guess what Friday's post will be about.

Today's post however is about the Soap and Glory "Peaches and Clean" 3 in 1 wash off deep purifying cleanser.

This is their new version, but I also tried their old formula/packaging and I wasn't wowed by that either. In my opinion, this cleanser did not leave my skin feeling clean, the texture was too thin and after a few days it left my skins feeling slimy almost. This broke me out - I have combination skin - and it left me with lots of under skin bumps on my cheeks and around my nose.. not a good look.

The one redeeming factor of this product is it does smell good... if you like peaches. Plus it's £8 which is quite a reasonable price for a facial cleanser (cheaper than my Liz Earle product anyway).

So have you tried this product? What did you think?

See you on Friday!

Vicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment