Friday 4 April 2014

Get To Know Me TAG!

Hello everyone!

So I techinically wasn't tagged in this, but I thought it'd be a good way so you can get to know me a little bit. I love reading these sorts of tags myself... maybe I am just too nosey. Anyway, let's get started;

1. Do you have a middle name?

Yep, my middle name is Louise... the majority of my friends have the same middle name, it must have be popular in the early 90's!


2. What was your favourite subject in school?

Hmm, I was quite a nerd so I think I liked all of them except P.E., my favourite was Psychology which I did for A level and I am now also doing a degree in it!
 
3. What's your favourite drink?
Peach squash... or Organic White Tea :)
 
4. What's your favorite song at the moment?

Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood - infact I must play it now...

5. What would you name your children?
Ha, well I don't plan on having any children to name for a loooong time... But if it was a girl them Lucy or Amelia, and for a boy, Thomas or Morgan :)


6. Do you participate in any sports?

Nope I am very unsporty and hate team sports... I do go to the gym when I can be bothered though, does that count as a sport?

7. What's your favourite book? 

I have just finished reading "Paper Towns" by John Green and it was amazing... 
The Kite Runner is also an incredible book.

8. What's your favourite colour?

I don't think I have one really, it depends what the colour is being used for! 

9. What's your favourite animal?
Dogs!

10. What's your favourite perfume?

Hmm, it's a tie between Chloe and Daisy by Marc Jacobs.

11. What's your favourite holiday?
I think I took these questions from an American so a holiday would be like Christmas etc... in that sense Christmas is 100% my favourite I go a little crazy around Christmas time.

My favourite holiday/vacation was when I went interrailing last summer! You can see my video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ8Bezm9VWY (It's not a very good video)

12. Have you graduated from High School?
Okay this is definitely American.. but yes I have but we don't really call it graduating!

13. Have you been out of the country?
Yeah many times, I love travelling :)

14. Do you speak any other languages?
Not fluently...
I have learnt Welsh since I was 4 but still can't hold a conversation in it... 
I have also learnt German and Italian but definitely not fluently :(
 
15. Do you have any siblings?
Yeah, one brother :)

16. What's your favourite store?

Ummm... Topshop/Boots 

17. What's your favorite restaurant?
Yo Sushi/Nandos/Las Iguanas (I guess three is cheating but I cannot choose between them)
 
18. Do you like school? 

I'm no longer in school, but I did love it when I was there :)

19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
Fleur De Force - The first youtuber I ever watched and the best in my opinion!

Vivianna Does make up... Lily Pebbles... Amelia Liana... Tanya Burr etc etc etc


20. What's your favorite movie? 

500 Days of Summer 

21. What are some of your favorite TV shows?
Sadly, all of my favourite shows have finished but they were: Gossip Girl, Desperate Housewives, Friends, Breaking Bad :)


22. PC or Mac?
Up until very recently I was a PC user and I do like them (just not windows 8) but I was lucky enough to recieve a MacBook for my birthday and I have been converted to a Mac user!
 
23. What phone do you have?

iPhone 5 


24. How tall are you?
5ft 8 


25. Any pets? 
Yes, a beagle and he's very badly behaved but I love him he's my favourite thing ever


Let me know if any of you have done this tag as i'd love to read them... and if you haven't already done one... I tag YOU!
Thank you for reading :)
Max the Beagle


Vicky xo

No comments:

Post a Comment